Yamaha AvantGrand N3X
AVAILABLE FINISHES: Polished Ebony
Please Call for More Information: 321-725-5690
Feel and experience a piano sound that you have never had before from this stunning and elegant instrument
Touch, pedal feel, reverberation, and resonance—by all metrics, the N3X meets or surpasses the demands of even the most discriminating pianist. The N3X uses a specialized sample set to provide an extremely responsive and natural playing experience. Bright, smooth, and dynamic—this is the ultimate AvantGrand.
- The Specialized Grand Piano Action with Ivorite provides the player with a real acoustic grand piano action for genuine touch and feel.
- Spatial Acoustic Sampling is a proprietary sampling method that accurately reproduces the sound of the Yamaha CFX Concert Grand and the Bosendorfer Imperial Grand from four discrete sampling points (Left, Center, Right, and Rear).
- The Spatial Acoustic Speaker System delivers the stunning realism of a specially sampled Yamaha CFX Concert Grand and Bosendorfer Imperial Grand through a four-channel multi-speaker system.
- The Specialized Grand Piano Pedal system is a mechanical pedal system that recreates the touch and feel of a concert grand piano pedal system.
- Binaural CFX Sampling technology delivers a three-dimensional sound, which recreates the perspective of the player position through headphones.
- The Tactile Response System simulates the natural vibration of an acoustic piano, transmitting the instrument’s response back to the player, creating a more immersive playing experience.
- The Soundboard Resonator recreates the subtle build-up of sound felt by pianists when playing an acoustic grand piano.
Step Ups From Lower Model:
- CFX Binaural Sample
- Bosendorfer Imperial Grand Sample
- Specialized Grand Pedal System
- Soundboard Resonator
- Each of the 4 output channels feature individual 3-way speaker configurations (high-frequency tweeter x 4, mid-frequency speaker x 4, low-frequency woofer x 4)
- USB Audio Recording
- Balanced XLR Outputs
- Stereophonic Optimizer
- Virtual Room Modeling (VRM)
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC)
- Acoustic Optimizer
- USB to Host Port