Disklavier is the modern version of the “player piano”. Disklavier pianos are true acoustic pianos that incorporate fiber optic sensing systems, high performance solenoids, and state-of-the-art computer technology. These pianos can very accurately record piano performances and play back with all of the expression and nuance of the original performance. These instruments have many capabilities that provide a wide range of entertainment and educational uses.
Call (321) 725-5690 To Speak To A Sales Representative
The voice of a piano has a limitless facility for expression, shifting with the melody and overlaying notes into a wonderful harmony. CX Series pianos are high-grade grand pianos, possessing both power and subtlety.
- Seasoned for Destination provides peace of mind knowing that the piano was made specifically for use in the United States, thus eliminating the problems found in pianos not seasoned for this climate.
- The V-Pro Plate ensures that the iron frame is stronger and will, as a result, further improve tuning stability.
- X Series Soundboard Crown Design provides incredibly rich tone and lengthened tonal sustain.
- German Piano Wire is considered the finest wire in the world. This provides excellent sound and high durability.
- Ivorite White Key Surfaces visually present the traditional image and performance characteristics touch real ivory.
- Wood Process Composite (WPC) Black Key Surfaces have the same performance characteristics as ebony, such as moisture absorption, non-slip resistance and hardness.
- German Hammer Felt produces the richest sound, whether playing softly or playing very loudly.
- Extruded Aluminum Alloy Action Rails are impervious to weather changes and solve the problems caused by wood rails.
- Soft-Close Fallboard provides peace of mind knowing that the possibility of physical harm from the fallboard closing, along with possible damage to the piano, has been eliminated.
Step Ups From Lower Model:
- 6″ longer
- 66 lbs. heavier
- Max. string length 1.25″ longer