Available Finishes: Polished Ebony
Available Options: Disklavier ENPRO
Please call for more information: (321) 725-5690
Characterized by warm and beautiful tones, the S3X pianos have a romantic voice that every pianist desires.
- Seasoned for Destination provides peace of mind knowing that the piano was made specifically for use in the United States, thus eliminating the problems found in pianos not seasoned for this climate.
- A Hand-Made Concert Quality Piano provides the ultimate in sound.
- The V-Pro Plate ensures that the iron frame is stronger and will, as a result, further improve tuning stability.
- Ivorite White Key Surfaces visually present the traditional image and performance characteristics touch real ivory.
- Wood Process Composite (WPC) Black Key Surfaces have the same performance characteristics as ebony, such as moisture absorption, non-slip resistance and hardness.
- Extruded Aluminum Alloy Action Rails are impervious to weather changes and solve the problems caused by wood rails.
- Soft-Close Fallboard provides peace of mind knowing that the possibility of physical harm from the fallboard closing, along with possible damage to the piano, has been eliminated.
- Yamaha’s Acoustic Resonance Enhancement (A.R.E.) treatment
- New hammer felt expands the range of tonal color
- Strengthened back beams sustain the piano’s body and sound
- Bass strings hand-wound by skilled Yamaha craftsmen
- Appearance and finish that embody the SX Series sound
Step Ups From Lower Model:
- Hand-Made Quality Grand Piano